- 28 Sep 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 28 Sep 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Citrix Director is a web-based monitoring console for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop virtualization platforms that allows administrators to control and monitor virtual applications and desktops.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Host Name or IP Address (required) - The hostname or IP address of the Citrix Director server.
- If the Citrix Director server returns a 404 error, make sure that you enter the hostname or IP of the Citrix Delivery Controller server.
- By default, the Citrix Delivery Controller listens on port 80. You can test the connection by navigating to http://delivery-controller/Citrix/Monitor/OData/v4/Data/Machines (where delivery-controller is your delivery-controller URL).
- If the URL responds on port 80, you'll need to specify http:// in the Host Name or IP Address parameter.
- API Version (required, default: v4) - Select the API version to fetch data.
- User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
- Verify SSL - Select to verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address.
- HTTPS Proxy User Name (optional - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
- HTTPS Proxy Password (optional) - The password to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Axonius uses the Citrix Monitor Service API.
|Citrix Monitor API V4||Yes|
This adapter has only been tested with the versions marked as supported, but may work with lower versions. Please contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed, and it is not functioning as expected.