- 11 Jul 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 11 Jul 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Citrix Director is a web-based monitoring console for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop virtualization platforms that allows administrators to control and monitor virtual applications and desktops.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Host Name or IP Address (required) - The hostname or IP address of the Citrix Director server.
- If the Citrix Director server returns a 404 error, make sure that you enter the hostname or IP of the Citrix Delivery Controller server.
- By default, the Citrix Delivery Controller listens on port 80. You can test the connection by navigating to http://delivery-controller/Citrix/Monitor/OData/v4/Data/Machines (where delivery-controller is your delivery-controller URL).
- If the URL responds on port 80, you'll need to specify http:// in the Host Name or IP Address parameter.
API Version (required, default: v4) - Select the API version to fetch data.
User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS Proxy User Name (optional) - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password (optional) - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Fetch Connections - Select this option to fetch data from all of the device’s connections.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the Citrix Monitor Service API.
|Citrix Monitor API V4||Yes|
This adapter has only been tested with the versions marked as supported, but may work with lower versions. Please contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed, and it is not functioning as expected.