- 1 minute to read
NetBox is an open source web application to help manage and document computer networks.
The NetBox adapter connection requires the following values:
- NetBox Domain - The hostname or IP Address of the NetBox server.
- Authentication Token (optional) - Use the API key you have generated, if required.
- Verify SSL - choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - You can configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?