IBM BigFix Inventory
- 1 Minute To Read
IBM BigFix Inventory gathers information about installed software and hardware.
The IBM BigFix Inventory adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- BigFix Inventory Domain – The hostname of the IBM BigFix Inventory server.
- User Name and Password – The user name and password for the user.
- API Token (For MFA Cases) - The API token to authenticate. Should be used for MFA cases.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes