Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- 1 minute to read
The Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) adapter uses SQL to fetch information about devices.
The Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) adapter connection requires the following parameters:
SCCM/MSSQL Server - The DNS / IP Address of the Microsoft SQL Server your SCCM instance is using (SCCM and Microsoft SQL Server instances may be installed on the same server).
Database - The name of the database inside the SQL Server (Usually starts with "CM_").
User Name - A user name with read-only permissions .
- The best practice is to create a dedicate SQL local user for Axonius usage. For details, see Creating a Local Read-Only User for Microsoft SQL Server.
- If you are using a domain user:
- Specify the domain and the user name in the following format: domain\username.
- The user must not be a service account.
- Interactive logon must be enabled.
Password - The user's password. The password must not include ";".
Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
- "Login failed" - If you are using a domain user, in the User Name field, specify the domain and the user name in the following format: domain\username.
- "Login failed. The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication." - Enable interactive logon.