- 1 minute to read
Observium is an auto-discovering network monitoring platform supporting a wide range of device types, platforms and operating systems.
Axonius uses the Observium API
- Observium Domain (required) - The hostname of the Observium server.
- User Name and Password (required) - The user name and password for an account that has read access to the API.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in Observium Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Observium Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Was this article helpful?