Matrix Data Chart
- 1 Minute To Read
The Matrix Data chart lets you visualize in a stacked bar chart a data matrix that consists of multiple data intersection between one or multiple base queries and up to 3 intersecting queries.
To configure a Matrix Data chart:
- Specify a title for the dashboard chart.
2.Select the entity type for the metric, Devices or Users.
- From the Base query drop down, select a saved query or leave empty for all entities.
- You may add multiple base queries.
- Select a saved query from the Intersecting query
- You can add up to three intersecting queries.
- Define the default data sort. By default, the data will be sorted by descending values.
- Click Save.
Each bar in the stacked bar chart visualizes the intersections between a specific base query and the each of the specified intersecting queries.