- 1 Minute To Read
Alibaba Cloud provides cloud computing services and cloud Infrastructure as a service.
The Alibaba Cloud adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Region ID – Specify a region ID based on the geographic location of your business operation. For the complete list of region IDs, see Alibaba Cloud Document Center - Regions and Zones.
- Alibaba Access Key ID and Alibaba Access Key Secret - Specify your account access key ID and secret, which you can get by doing as follows:
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud console.
- At the upper-right corner, hover the cursor over the username, and select accesskeys from the shortcut menu that appears.
- In the security prompt box, click Continue to manage AccessKey. The Access Key ID and Access Key Secret are displayed.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Alibaba Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes