Rumble Network Discovery
- 1 Minute To Read
Rumble Network Discovery is a cloud-based network discovery platform that identifies and monitors network-connected IT assets.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Rumble Network Discovery Domain (required, default: https://console.rumble.run) - The hostname of the Rumble Network Discovery server. Use the default value.
- API Key (required) - An API Key associated with an orgnaization assets will be fetch for. For details, see Generate API Key.
- Download Token (optional, default: empty) - An optional download token.
- If supplied, Axonius will deploy the Rumble agent on the host it is running on.
- If not supplied, Axonius will only fetch data from the source and will not deploy the Rumble agent on the host it is running on.
- Verify SSL (required, default: True) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in Rumble Network Discovery Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Rumble Network Discovery Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Generate API Key
- Go to https://console.rumble.run/organizations.
- Click the organization you want an API token for.
- Generate a new Export Token and use this as the API Key field.