Rumble Network Discovery
- 1 minute to read
Rumble Network Discovery is a cloud-based network discovery platform that identifies and monitors network-connected IT assets.
The Rumble Network Discovery adapter connection requires the following values:
- Rumble Network Discovery Domain - Keep as 'https://console.rumble.run'.
- Organization Id (optional) - Specify the organization ID provided by Rumble Network Discovery support.
- API Key - Specify the API key provided by Rumble Network Discovery support.
- Verify SSL - choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - You can configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
Was this article helpful?