- 1 minute to read
Infoblox DDI consolidates DNS, DHCP, IP address management, and other core network services into a single platform, managed from a common console.
The Infoblox DDI adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Infoblox Domain - The domain of the Infoblox Admin panel
- User Name & Password - A user with appropriate permissions to the panel
- Verify SSL – Whether or not verifying the SSL certificate of the server.
To create such a user, go to the Infoblox panel.
- Login to Infoblox as an administrator, click "Administration" -> "Roles":
- Click the plus sign on the right part of the screen to add a new role.
- Give this role an indicative name, and press next. In the "Extensible Attributes" screen, press next again, then click "Save & Add Permissions".
4. In the permissions screen, click the plus sign to add permissions to the role we just created.
Axonius needs read-only permissions to the following things, select them and click "Save & Close".
- Navigate to "Groups" and click the plus sign to create a new group.
- Give this group an indicative name, and press next.
- Select the "API" checkbox to allow this group API access, and click the plus sign to add a role to it.
- Navigate to "Custom Roles" and click the role we just created.
- You should now see the role in the roles list. Make sure "API" is checked and click Save & Close.
10. Click the group we just created and then click the plus sign to create a new user. Fill in the details and click Save & Close.
Fill all required fields in the adapter configuration, click save and the Infoblox DDI adapter is configured.