Imperva Data Activity Monitoring (DAM)
- 1 minute to read
Imperva Data Activity Monitoring (DAM) defines and enforces data security and compliance policies across the cloud and on-premises including relational databases, mainframes, big data platforms, data warehouses, and enterprise file stores.
The Imperva Data Activity Monitoring (DAM) adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Imperva DAM Domain – The hostname or IP Address of the Imperva DAM server. When using a hostname, it must be the FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name) of your Imperva DAM server.
- User Name and Password - Provide the user name and password for a read-only user. This role provides permission to access the data necessary to a given API resource. For more details, see Creating a SecureSphere User on Imperva documentation website.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes