- 1 minute to read
Tenable.sc (formerly SecurityCenter) consolidates and evaluates vulnerability data, prioritizing security risks.
The Tenable.sc Adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- URL – The URL of the Tenable.sc management server. (e.g., https://tenable-sc.company.com)
- User Name and Password - The user name and password for an account in Tenable.sc that has the “Security Manager” role, with access to all the required repositories.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Configuring Tenable.sc Retrieved Information
The Tenable.sc adapter has unique, advanced settings which enable configuring the logic around the information Axonius will fetch for each of devices.
To configure the Tenable.sc adapter advanced settings, open the Tenable.sc adapter screen, click Advanced Settings, and then click the Tenable.sc Configuration tab:
- Drop Device with Only IP – Choose whether to exclude fetching devices having IP address only, without any other identifier (such as MAC address or hostname).
- Fetch Top N Installed Software - Specify the number of the top most common installed software fetched from Tenable.sc. No installed software will be fetched from Tenable.sc because the default value is 0.
- Fetch Software per Device - Choose whether to fetch all installed software from Tenable.sc. If you select this option, set 'Fetch Top N Installed Software' as 0.
- Fetch Vulnerabilities - Choose whether to fetch devices' vulnerabilities from Tenable.sc.