- 28 Sep 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
VMware vCloud Director
- Updated on 28 Sep 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
VMware vCloud Director is a cloud service-delivery platform.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- vCloud Director Domain (required) - The hostname of the VMware vCloud Director server.
- User Name and Password (required) - The user name and password for an account that has read access to the API.
The user name has to be in a specific format as described at:
You must append either "@system" to the user name or "@orgname". This depends on the role you have set for the user. System administrator users must use "@system" because admin user is not bound to a special organization. org admin or org user must append the organization name.
- email@example.com@system (email format)
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in vCloud Director Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in vCloud Director Domain will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If the SSL certificate can not be validated against the CA database inside of Axonius, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in vCloud Director Domain will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in vCloud Director Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the value supplied in vCloud Director Domain.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the value supplied in vCloud Director Domain.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
From version 4.6 Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters
- Max parallel requests (required, deafult: 50) - Specify the number of parallel requests Axonius will send to gain better control on the performance of all connections of for this adapter.
This adapter has only been tested with the versions marked as supported, but may work with other versions. Please contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed and it is not functioning as expected.
|VMWare vCloud Director 9.0 and above||Yes|