- 21 Jun 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 21 Jun 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Buildkite is a continuous integration tool designed to improve software developer productivity.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
Host Name or IP Address (required, default: https://api.buildkite.com) - The hostname or IP address of the Buildkite server.
Organization Slug (required) - Enter the slug created in Buildkite to indentify your organization.
To create an Organization Slug
- From Buildkit, navigate to Settings.
- In the Organization Settings section, fill-in the Name and Slug fields.
- Click Save Organization Settings.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS Proxy User Name (optional) - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password (optional) - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Axonius uses the Buildkite REST API.
Creating an API Access Token
To create an API Access Token
- From Buildkit, navigate to API Access Tokens.
- In the New API Access Token section, fill-in the Description field.
- Under Organization Access, select the checkbox.
- Under REST API Scopes, select Read Agents.
- Under Accounts, select one of the following options:
- All accounts
- Only some accounts to limit API access to specific accounts. Then select the checkbox next to the accounts to include.
- Click Create New API Access Token.
The value supplied in API Access Token must be associated with credentials that have Read Agents permissions to fetch assets.
This adapter was only tested with the versions marked as supported, but may work with other versions. Contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed, which is not functioning as expected.
|Buildkite API v2||Yes|
Supported From Version
Supported from Axonius version 4.5