- 1 minute to read
CylancePROTECT uses artificial intelligence to detect and protect against ransomware, advanced threats, fileless malware and malicious documents.
The CylancePROTECT Adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Cylance Domain – This is a different domain from your regular Cylance dashboard domain. The usual API domain is protectapi.cylance.com, while the usual dashboard domain is protect.cylance.com.
- Application ID – This parameter is created in the “Integrations” section of the Cylance console. See details below.
3.Application Secret -- Generated along with the Application ID. See details below.
- Tenant API Key – This is available on your Cylance console in the “Integrations” section. Note: if you do not see an “Integrations” option in the Settings menu of your Cylance management console, please contact Cylance Support to have it enabled.
- HTTP Proxy (Optional) – Enter details if the connection to the API requires a proxy.
- Tenant Tag (optional) - Automatically tag all devices discovered by the specific adapter server.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Create Application ID and Aplication Secret in CylancePROTECT
To create an Application ID and Application Secret:
- On the Integration tab, click “Add Application.”
- Give it a name (e.g., Axonius_adapter), and check all the boxes in the “Read” column. Then click “Save.”
- A window will appear with the Application ID and the Application Secret.
- Copy the values into the Axonius UI, and the adapter is configured.