- 17 Aug 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Updated on 17 Aug 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Pivotal Cloud Foundry is an application development and deployment platform for public and private clouds.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
Domain (required) - The hostname or IP address of the Pivotal Cloud Foundry server.NOTE
The supplied value should not include an "api" prefix.
User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS Proxy (optional) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in Domain.
For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
From Version 4.6, Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Async chunks in parallel (required, default: 50) - Specify the number of parallel requests all connections for this adapter will send to the Pivotal Cloud Foundry server in parallel at any given point.
- Use API V2 (optional) - Select whether to use Cloud Controller API V3 or Cloud Controller API V2 (deprecated version).
- If selected, the adapter connection will use Cloud Controller API V2.
- If cleared, the adapter connection will use Cloud Controller API V3.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the following APIs:
- Cloud Controller API V3 (default)
- Cloud Controller API V2 (deprecated)
The value supplied in User Name must have the following permissions to fetch assets:
- Global Auditor role on CloudFoundry
- cloud_controller.global_auditor scope granted to the user on UAA (the auth server used for CloudFoundry)
To create a Global Auditor account, see Create a Global Auditor.
For more information about assigning roles and scopes, see Orgs, Spaces, Roles, and Permissions.
This adapter has only been tested with the versions marked as supported, but may also work with other versions. Please contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed and it is not functioning as expected.
|Cloud Foundry V3 (v. 3.82.0)||Yes|