McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO)
- 1 minute to read
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) is a security management platform that provides real-time monitoring of security solutions. This adapter connects to the ePO server to import information about devices managed by that solution.
- Host (required) - The hostname or IP address of the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) server.
- Port (required) - Use TCP port 8443.
- User and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
- Exclude IPv6 addresses (required, default: False) - Choose whether to fetch IPv6 addresses.
- If enabled, all connections for this adapter will fetch both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- If disabled, all connections for this adapter will fetch only IPv4 addresses.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.