McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO)
- 1 Minute To Read
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) is a security management platform that provides real-time monitoring of security solutions. This adapter connects to the ePO server to import information about devices managed by that solution.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Host (required) - The hostname or IP address of the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) server.
- Port (required) - Use TCP port 8443.
- User and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
- Exclude IPv6 addresses (required, default: False) - Choose whether to fetch IPv6 addresses.
- If enabled, all connections for this adapter will fetch only IPv4 addresses.
- If disabled, all connections for this adapter will fetch both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- ePO tags whitelist (optional, default: empty) - Specify a comma-separated list of McAfee ePO tags.
- If supplied, all connections for this adapter will only fetch devices tagged in McAfee ePO with the tags provided in this list.
- If not supplied, the connection for this adapter will fetch all devices from McAfee ePO.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.