- 1 minute to read
Rapid7 Nexpose is a vulnerability management solution, including discovery, detection, verification, risk classification, impact analysis, reporting and mitigation.
The Rapid7 Nexpose adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Host Name – IP / DNS name of the Rapid7 Nexpose admin panel
- Port - If you did not change the default port, specify 3780.
- User Name & Password - To connect to Rapid7 Nexpose, you will need read-only username and password credentials.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
Create a username and password credentials in the admin panel:
- Connect to the Rapid7 Nexpose admin panel as an admin, and go to the administration panel
- In the users panel, click "Create" to create a new account for Axonius.
Fill in the details and move to the roles tab.
Select the "User" role.
- In the "Site Access" tab select "Allow this user to access all sites".
- In the "Asset Group Access" tab select "Allow this user to access all asset groups"
- Click "Save" and login at least once to the admin panel. This will create the user.
Fill all required fields in the adapter configuration, click save and the Rapid7 Nexpose adapter is configured.