- 14 Jul 2022
- 1 Minute to read
FireMon Security Manager
- Updated on 14 Jul 2022
- 1 Minute to read
FireMon Security Manager is a network security solution that provides real-time visibility, control, and management for network security devices across hybrid cloud environments.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
Host Name or IP Address (required) - The hostname or IP address of the FireMon Security Manager server.
User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
From Version 4.6, Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Enrich using "Axonius_Enrich_IOS_Version" control (required, default: true) - FireMon's mechanism for retrieving information from devices involves executing “controls” over their configuration files. Select whether to enrich devices' information by executing the "Axonius_Enrich_IOS_Version" control.
- If enabled, all connections for this adapter will enrich devices' information by executing that control.
- If disabled, all connections for this adapter will not enrich devices' information by executing that control.
- Fetch NAT Rules - Select whether to fetch NAT information of the devices.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
The value supplied in User Name must have the following permissions:
- Device Group (Read) - Read access to devices.
- Administration:Assessments and Controls (Write) - is used to grant permissions related to creating and assigning assessments and controls. It is also used for the ability to whitelist a rule.
This permission is required to enable the Enrich using "Axonius_Enrich_IOS_Version" control setting.