- 1 minute to read
Freshservice is a cloud-based IT help desk and service management solution that enables organizations to simplify their IT operations.
The Freshservice adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Freshservice Domain – The hostname of the Freshservice server.
- API Key – Specify the API Key provided by Freshservice.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?