- 04 Jul 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Palo Alto Networks Prisma Cloud
- Updated on 04 Jul 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Palo Alto Networks Prisma Cloud is a native cloud security platform that provides visibility, threat prevention, compliance assurance, and data protection across multi-cloud environments.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
Prisma Cloud Domain (required) - The URL for the Prisma Cloud domain.
Access key ID and Secret key (required) - The credentials for the Access key ID and Secret key that have the required permissions to fetch assets.
Verify SSL - Select to verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Prisma Cloud Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS Proxy (optional) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in Prisma Cloud Domain.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection..
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Fetch deleted devices - Select whether to fetch also 'deleted' devices.
- If enabled, all connections for this adapter will also fetch 'deleted' devices.
- If disabled, all connections for this adapter will not fetch 'deleted' devices.
- Fetch external resource finding - Select to fetch users with external resources.
- Fetch only enabled users - Select to fetch only active users.
- Fetch Users (required, default: true) - When cleared, won't fetch information about Users.
- Fetch security groups (required, default: true) - When cleared, won't fetch information from security groups.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the Prisma Cloud APIs.