- 1 minute to read
Endgame is an endpoint protection platform that combines on-line and off-line protection against exploits, phishing, malware, ransomware, and fileless attacks.
The Endgame adapter connection requires the following values:
- Endgame Domain - The hostname or IP Address of the Endgame management server.
- User Name and Password - The user name and password for an account that has site viewer access to the management server.
- Verify SSL - choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - You can configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?