- 24 Mar 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 24 Mar 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Endgame is an endpoint protection platform that combines on-line and off-line protection against exploits, phishing, malware, ransomware, and fileless attacks.
- Endgame Domain (required) - The hostname or IP Address of the Endgame management server.
- User Name and Password (required) - The user name and password for an account that has site viewer access to the management server.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in Endgame Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Endgame Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
Configuring Endgame Advanced Settings
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters
To configure the Endgame adapter advanced settings, open the Endgame adapter page, click Advanced Settings, and then click the Endgame Configuration tab:
- Endgame status exclude list (Optional, default: empty) - Specify a comma-separated list of Endgame statuses.
- If supplied, all connections for this adapter will not fetch devices whose Endgame status is any of the comma-separated list of Endgame statuses that have been defined in this field.
- If not supplied, all connections for this adapter will fetch devices with any Endgame status.