- 14 Jun 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
Trend Micro Deep Security
- Updated on 14 Jun 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
Trend Micro Deep Security can automatically virtually patch server, cloud, VDI and application vulnerabilities.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- On-Premise DeepSecurity Domain (optional) - This is only required if you have a separate on-prem DeepSecurity. This value is also required when using a REST API Key.
- Port (optional, default: 4119) - If the port has been modified, specify the port used.
- Tenant ID (optional) - If using a REST API Key, specify either the Tenant (for cloud deployments) or Domain (for on-prem).
- User Name and Password (optional: Not Recomended) - The user name and password for an account that has read access to the API. Fetch will not include all the data as the Rest API Key and should be used only if API Key is not applicable.
- Rest API Key (optional: Recomended) - API key for the REST API assigned for Axonius to consume Trend Micro Control Manager Automation APIs.
- Verify SSL (optional, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in DeepSecurity Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- When enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host is verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. When the SSL certificate can not be validated against the CA database inside Axonius, the connection fails with an error.
- When disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host is not verified against the CA database inside Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to DeepSecurity Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
From version 4.6 Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters
- Avoid Hostname duplications (optional, default: false) - Select this option to avoid returning duplicate hostname fetches.
- Do not fetch devices with an inactive status (optional, default: false) - Select this option to not fetch devices when the Status field is set to "inactive".
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the Deep Security API.