Trend Micro Deep Security
- 1 Minute To Read
Trend Micro Deep Security can automatically virtually patch server, cloud, VDI and application vulnerabilities.
- On-Premise DeepSecurity Domain (optional) - This is only required if you have a separate on-prem DeepSecurity. This value is also required when using a REST API Key.
- Port (optional, default: 4119) - If the port has been modified enter the port used.
- Tenant ID (optional) - If using a REST API Key, we need either the Tenant (for cloud deployments) or Domain (for on-prem).
- User Name and Password (optional: Not Recomended) - The user name and password for an account that has read access to the API. Fetch will not include all the data as the Rest API Key and should be used only if API Key is not applicable.
- Rest API Key (optional: Recomended) - API key for the REST API assigned for Axonius to consume Trend Micro Control Manager Automation APIs.
- Verify SSL (optional, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in DeepSecurity Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to DeepSecurity Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.