- 1 minute to read
Code42 is a next-gen DLP solution used to detect insider threats, satisfy regulatory compliance, and accelerate incident response investigations.
To use the Code42 adapter, you must have a product plan that includes access to the Code42 API. For details, see Code42 support - Code42 product plans.
The Code42 adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Code42 Domain – Your Code42 domain.
- User Name and Password - Provide the user name and password for a read-only user. This role provides permission to access the data necessary to a given API resource. For more details, see Code42 support - manage user roles.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?