EdgeScan Fullstack Vulnerability Management
- 1 minute to read
edgescan Fullstack Vulnerability Management is a cloud-based continuous vulnerability management and penetration testing solution that discovers, validates, and rates vulnerabilities by running continuous asset profiling to detect rogue/exposed ports, hosts or even hidden APIs.
- Edgescan Domain (required) - The hostname of the Edgescan server.
- API Key (required) - The API Key that has read access to the server.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in EdgeScan Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to EdgeScan Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- Choose Instance (required, default: 'Master') - The Axonius node to utilize when connecting to EdgeScan Domain. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.