- 1 Minute To Read
Kubernetes (K8s) is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Host Name or IP Address (required) - The hostname or IP address of the Kubernetes cluster server that Axonius can communicate with via the Required Ports.
- Port (required, default: 6443) - The port used in the connection.
- Token (required) - A bearer token associated with a service account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets. For more information: see Accessing Clusters
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If the SSL certificate can not be validated against the CA database inside of Axonius, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Axonius uses the API Server.
Axonius must be able to communicate with the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the following ports:
- Port 443
The value supplied in Token must be associated with credentials that have read authorizations in the APIServer.