- 1 Minute To Read
JumpCloud is a Directory-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution to authenticate, authorize, and manage users, devices, and applications via a common directory in the cloud.
The JumpCloud adapter connection requires the following values:
- JumpCloud Domain - keep as 'https://console.jumpcloud.com'.
- API Key - Use the API key you have generated. For details on generating a new API key, see JumpCloud APIs on JumpCloud Support Center.
- Verify SSL - choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - You can configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was This Article Helpful?