- 1 minute to read
Jamf Pro is an enterprise mobility management (EMM) tool that provides unified endpoint management for Apple devices.
The Jamf Pro adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Jamf Domain – URL for the Jamf Pro admin panel
- User Name and Password - To connect to Jamf Pro you will need to create read-only username and password credentials.
- HTTP Proxy and HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Ability to configure proxy specifically to the adapter
- Tenant Tag (optional) - Automatically tag all devices discovered by the specific adapter server.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Create a user by connecting to the Jamf admin panel:
- Login to the Jamf Pro admin panel and go to the settings panel. Click "Jamf Pro User Accounts & Groups"
- Click "New" to create a new user and select "Create Standard Account". Then, click Next.
- Fill in the details for this account. Make sure to select "Custom" in "Privilege Set", and select "Full Access " in Access Level.
- Move to the "Privileges" tab. In "Jamf Pro Server Objects", select all in "Read".
- Click "Save" to create the user.
Fill all required fields in the adapter configuration, click save and Jamf Pro adapter is configured.