- 05 Feb 2024
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 05 Feb 2024
- 1 Minute to read
CloudFit CFS delivers managed, custom applications for cloud, hybrid, and on-premise environments.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Host Name or IP Address (required) - The hostname or IP address of the CloudFit CFS server that Axonius can communicate with.
- Port (required, default 9200) - The port of the CloudFit CFS system.
- User Name and Password (optional, default: empty) - The credentials for a user account that has permissions to fetch assets.
If API Key ID and API Key are not supplied, you must specify User Name and Password.
- API Key ID and API Key (optional, default: empty) - An API Key ID and API key associated with a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets. API Key ID and API Key can be used instead of user name and password. For details see Elasticsearch Create API Key.
If User Name and Password are not supplied, you must specify API Key ID and API Key.
Data Streams Search Target (optional, default: empty) - The target path search to fetch from
- If supplied, Axonius will fetch the data from the defined list. The list should be passed in a comma-separated, listing data streams, indices and index aliases. Elastic wildcard (*) expressions are supported.
- If not supplied, all data will be fetched.
6 Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS Proxy User Name (optional) - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password (optional) - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Axonius uses the Elasticsearch 7.10 API to fetch CloudFit CFS data.
This adapter has only been tested with the versions marked as supported, but may work with other versions. Please contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed, and it is not functioning as expected.