- 1 minute to read
DigiCert CertCentral consolidates tasks for issuing, installing, inspecting, remediating, and renewing certificates.
Axonius uses the DigiCert API
- API Key (required) – To issue an API key, go to Account > Account Access in your CertCentral dashboard and create a new key.
- Account ID (required) - Specify your DigiCert CertCentral account ID
- Division IDs (optional)- Set the Division IDs to connect to the specified divisions.
- Multiple comma separated values accepted.
- If supplied, Axonius will fetch only from the specified divisions.
- If not supplied, Axonius will fetch all account data.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in DigiCert CertCentral. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to DigiCert CertCentral.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- Choose Instance (required, default: 'Master') - The Axonius node to utilize when connecting to DigiCert CertCentral. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
- Connection Label (optional, default: empty) - An optional label to help distinguish between multiple connections for the same adapter. This label will be concatenated to the relevant Adapter Name in the Device/User Profile page and the full text will be visible when hovering over the Adapters column in the Devices/Users pages.
- If supplied, the label will be appended to the adapter name.
- If not supplied, only the adapter name will be displayed.
Was this article helpful?