OmniVista 2500 NMS
- 1 Minute To Read
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista 2500 Network Management System (NMS) provides management tools and network-wide visibility, enabling operators to provision, manage and maintain a mobile infrastructure.
The OmniVista 2500 NMS adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- OmniVista 2500 NMS Domain – The hostname of your OmniVista 2500 NMS.
- User Name and Password - The user name and password for a valid OmniVista user.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes