- 20 Jun 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Kenna Security Platform
- Updated on 20 Jun 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Kenna Security Platform is a vulnerability assessment solution that provides risk scoring, prioritization, and benchmarking.
Related Enforcement Actions
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
Kenna Security Platform URL (required, default: https://api.kennasecurity.com) - The URL for the Kenna Security Platform admin panel.
API Token (required) – Specify your account API key or an API token you have created.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Kenna Security Platform URL. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS Proxy User Name (optional) - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password (optional) - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
From Version 4.6, Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Use export API - Select whether to use the data_export endpoint.
- If enabled, all connections for this adapter will fetch data from the data_export endpoint. This setting enables fetching more than 10,000 assets.
- If disabled, all connections for this adapter will fetch data from the assets, vulnerabilities and fixes endpoints. Those endpoints are limited to 10,000 assets (results).
- Fetch device vulnerabilities and fixes - Select whether to fetch vulnerability and fixes information for devices, otherwise only device information is fetched.
- Do not fetch devices with no MAC address and no hostname - Select whether to exclude fetching devices without a MAC address and without a hostname.
Axonius uses the Kenna Security Platform API.
Locate and change your API token by logging in and clicking your company's name in the upper right-hand corner. From the dropdown, select API Keys. Your API token is the first listing in the table located in the Applications page.
Axonius must be able to communicate with the value supplied in API Token via the following ports:
- HTTPS port 443