- 1 Minute To Read
CSCDomainManager is a web-based portfolio management platform consolidating domains alongside social media usernames, SSL digital certificates, and DNS. Integrate CSCDomainManager with the Axonius Cybersecurity Asset Management Platform.
- CSC API Server (required, default: https://apis.cscglobal.com) - The CSC API host.
- Zone Name (required) - The DNS zone name.
- User Token (required) - User token supplied by CSC (e.g xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx)
- API Key (required) - API key supplied by CSC.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in CSC API Server. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to CSC API Server.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- Choose Instance (required, default: 'Master') - The Axonius node to utilize when connecting to CSC API Server. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
- Connection Label (optional, default: empty) - An optional label to help distinguish between multiple connections for the same adapter. This label will be concatenated to the relevant Adapter Name in the Device/User Profile page and the full text will be visible when hovering over the Adapters column in the Devices/Users pages.
- If supplied, the label will be appended to the adapter name.
- If not supplied, only the adapter name will be displayed.