Druva Cloud Platform
- 1 minute to read
Druva Cloud Platform is a data protection as-a-service that provides management across all customer data sources that are scalable, predictable and on-demand.
The Druva Cloud Platform adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Druva Domain - Use your Druva Cloud Platform domain.
- Client Id and Client Secret - To fetch data from Druva Cloud Platform, you need to generate API Credentials for Axonius, which is a combination of Client ID and Secret Key. API Credentials can be created from the Druva Cloud Platform console.
- Verify SSL - Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Enter details if the connection to the API requires a proxy.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?