- 29 Nov 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Druva Cloud Platform
- Updated on 29 Nov 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Druva Cloud Platform is a data protection as-a-service that provides management across all customer data sources that are scalable, predictable and on-demand.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Druva Domain (required, default: https://apis.druva.com) - Use your Druva Cloud Platform domain.
- Client Id and Client Secret (required) - To fetch data from Druva Cloud Platform, you need to generate API Credentials for Axonius, which is a combination of Client ID and Secret Key. API Credentials can be created from the Druva Cloud Platform console.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Druva Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Druva Domain will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If the SSL certificate can not be validated against the CA database inside of Axonius, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Druva Domain will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in Druva Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the value supplied in Druva Domain.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the value supplied in Druva Domain.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters
- Do not fetch disabled devices (required, default: False) - Select to not fetch disabled devices.
- Fetch last successful backup for devices (optional, default: False) - Select to fetch the last succesful backup for each device.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
In order to fetch InSync devices, the user associated with API key needs have the Druva Cloud Administrator role.