- 1 minute to read
The Cisco Adapter connects to Cisco switches and routers. A separate connection entry is required for each switch that is being queried.
The Cisco adapter supports Cisco Routers and Switches IOS (Internetwork Operating System)
The Cisco Adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Host Name – IP address or DNS name
- Protocol to use – Selection of SNMP, SSH or Telnet.
It is recommended to use SNMP for best network performance and to utilize the available adapter functionalities.
- User Name & Password (optional) - the user name and password for the switch, if required.
- SNMP Read Community (optional) - specify the SNMP read community string, if using SNMP.
- Protocol port (optional) – specify if the connection needs to be on a non-standard port.
- Description (optiona) - specify a description for the connection.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?