- 1 Minute To Read
The SQLite adapter imports device information from an SQLite database.
- SQL Server Table Name (required) - The table name of the required SQL table.
- Server Tag (optional) - Add a desired tag to the server to be queryable.
- File name (required) - A unique name for the adapter connection. The value supplied here will be populated in the File name field for the data supplied by a specfic adapter connection.NOTE
The specified File Name does not need to be the actual impoted file name. This field is an identifier for use in the Query Wizard.
- Upload file (optional) - Select a local SQL file to importNOTE
- When using this option, the data imported from the SQL table will never be fetched again, as the file is static.)
This adapter is part of the upload file scheme and as such the rest of the adapter parameters are the same as the CSV adapter parameters and are not required for the functionality of the adapter.