- 1 minute to read
Preempt lets organizations reduce user risk on their attack surface and preempt threats in real-time with conditional access. It continuously analyzes, adapts and responds to threats based on identity, behavior, and risk to resolve insider threats and targeted attacks.
The Preempt adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Preempt Domain – The hostname of the Preempt server.
- API Key – An API Key created in the Preempt console. In the Administration page, select Connectors and go the API Keys tab. Enable API Token and then generate and copy an API key.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
Configuring Preempt Advanced Settings
To configure the Preempt adapter advanced settings, open the Preempt adapter screen, click Advanced Settings, and then click the Preempt Configuration tab:
- Do not fetch devices without Last Seen - Check this field to tell the adapter to not fetch devices without last seen.
- Do not fetch devices without hostname - Check this field to tell the adapter to not fetch devices without hostname.