- 1 minute to read
Absolute specializes in software to manage and secure Windows computers and Android smartphones.
The Absolute adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Absolute Domain – Your Absolute domain. The Absolute API access is limited to two regions:
- Canadian Data Center (CADC) - https://api.absolute.com
- US Data Center (USDC) - https://api.us.absolute.com
- Data Center - Specify the region data center (must be in lowercase):
- uscd - For the US Data Center.
- cadc - For the Canadian Data Center.
- Token ID and Client Secret - Absolute API requires an authentication token which consists of two parts: token ID and secret key. You need to generate those from the Absolute console, using a custom user role, defined by your organization, or the Guest user role.
For more details on creating a Token ID and a Secret Key, see the Working with Absolute APIs document.
The System Administrator of your Absolute console can assign the role.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?