- 1 Minute To Read
Absolute specializes in software to manage and secure Windows computers and Android smartphones.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Absolute Domain (required) - Your Absolute domain. The Absolute API access is limited to two regions:
- Canadian Data Center (CADC) - https://api.absolute.com
- US Data Center (USDC) - https://api.us.absolute.com
- Data Center (required) - Specify the region data center (must be in lowercase):
- uscd - For the US Data Center.
- cadc - For the Canadian Data Center.
- Token ID and Client Secret (required) - Absolute API requires an authentication token which consists of two parts: token ID and secret key. You need to generate those from the Absolute console, using a custom user role, defined by your organization, or the Guest user role.
For more details on creating a Token ID and a Secret Key, see the Working with Absolute APIs document.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Absolute Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Absolute Domain will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If the SSL certificate can not be validated against the CA database inside of Axonius, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Absolute Domain will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
- Fetch custom device fields data (required, default: False)
- If enabled, all connections for this adapter will also fetch custom devices fields.
- If disabled, all connections for this adapter will not fetch custom devices fields.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.