Tag Tenable.io Assets
- 1 Minute To Read
The Tag Tenable.io Assets action takes the saved query supplied as a trigger (or devices that have been selected in the asset table), and adds specified tags to Tenable.io assets or removes specified tags from Tenable.io assets.
To configure the Tag Tenable.io Assets action, from the Action Library, click Update VA Coverage, and then click Tag Tenable.io Assets.
- Use stored credentials from the Tenable.io Adapter (required, default: True) - Select this option to use the first connected Tenable.io adapter credentials.
- Tenable.io domain (optional, default: empty) - The IP address or hostname of your Tenable.io management server.
If Use stored credentials from the Tenable.io Adapter is disabled, this field is required.
- Access API key and Secret API key (required) - These values must be created in the Tenable.io console. To generate an API key in the Tenable.io console, see Tenable.io - Generate an API Key.
If Use stored credentials from the Tenable.sc Adapter is disabled, this field is required.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in Tenable.io Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Tenable.io Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- Instance name (required) - The Axonius node to utilize when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
- Action type (required, default: Add) - Select the action type:
- Add - to add tags.
- Remove - to remove tags.
- Tags Names (required, default: empty) - Specify a comma-separated list of Tags to be add/removed to or from Tenable.io assets.