- 1 minute to read
Malwarebytes protects endpoints from ransomware, automates endpoint remediation, and provides continuous visibility and monitoring.
- MSSQL Server (required) - The DNS / IP Address of the Microsoft SQL Server your Malwarebytes instance is using.
- Port (optional, default: 1433).
- Database (required) - The name of the database inside the SQL Server (Usually starts with "CM_").
- User Name (required) - A user name with read-only permissions .
- The best practice is to create a dedicate SQL local user for Axonius usage. For details, see Creating a Local Read-Only User for Microsoft SQL Server.
- If you are using a domain user, specify the domain and the user name in the following format: domain\username.
- Password (required) - The user's password. The password must not include ";".
- Choose Instance (required, default: 'Master') - The Axonius node to utilize when connecting to MSSQL Server. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
- "Login failed" - If you are using a domain user, in the User Name field, specify the domain and the user name in the following format: domain\username.
Configuring Malwarebytes Advanced Settings
To configure the Lansweeper adapter advanced settings, open the Malwarebytes adapter page, click Advanced Settings, and then click the Malwarebytes Configuration tab:
- SQL pagination (required, default: 1000) - Set the number of results per page received for a given SQL query, to gain better control on the performance of all connections of for this adapter.