- 1 minute to read
Malwarebytes protects endpoints from ransomware, automates endpoint remediation, and provides continuous visibility and monitoring.
The Malwarebytes Adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- MSSQL Server – IP address or DNS name of the Malwarebytes database server
- Port (Optional) – TCP port used for the connection to the Malwarebytes database (default is 1433)
- Database – The name of the database within the Malwarebytes MSSQL Server instance
- User Name & Password – The username and password for an account with at least read-only permissions for the Malwarebytes database
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?