- 1 minute to read
Aqua Security provides container and cloud native cybersecurity for teams using Docker, Kubernetes, serverless, and other cloud native technologies.
The Aqua Security adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Aqua Domain – The hostname of the Aqua Security server.
- User Name and Password – The username and password for the user used in the connection.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?