- 1 minute to read
Aqua Security provides container and cloud native cybersecurity for teams using Docker, Kubernetes, serverless, and other cloud native technologies.
- Aqua Domain (required) – The hostname of the Aqua Security server.
- User Name and Password (required) – The user name and password for the user used in the connection.
- Verify SSL – (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in Aqua Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Aqua Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Configuring Aqua Security Advanced Settings
To configure the Aqua Security adapter advanced settings, open the Aqua Security adapter screen, click Advanced Settings, and then click the Aqua Configuration tab:
- Aqua status exclude list (optional, default: empty) - Specify a comma-separated list of Aqua statuses.
- If supplied, all connections for this adapter will not fetch devices whose Aqua status is any of the comma-separated list of Aqua statuses that have been defined in this field.
- If not supplied, all connections for this adapter will fetch devices with any Aqua status.