- 1 minute to read
Automox is a cloud-based patch and configuration management solution for Windows, Linux, Mac, and third-party software.
The Automox adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Automox Domain – Your Automox domain.
- API Key - From the Automox console Settings page, select the API tab to access your API keys. Then generate and copy an API key.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?