- 1 minute to read
HashiCorp Consul is a multi-cloud service networking platform to connect and secure services across any runtime platform and public or private cloud.
Axonius uses the HashiCorp Consul Catalog HTTP API.
The HashiCorp Consul adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- HashiCorp Domain – The hostname of the HashiCorp Consul server.
- API Key (optional) – Specify the Consul token you have generated. For more details, see Consul ACL Token Create.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?