- 1 Minute To Read
HashiCorp Consul is a multi-cloud service networking platform to connect and secure services across any runtime platform and public or private cloud.
The HashiCorp Consul adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- HashiCorp Domain – The hostname of the HashiCorp Consul server.
- API Key (optional) – Specify the Consul token you have generated. For more details, see Consul ACL Token Create.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes