- 26 Oct 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
- Updated on 26 Oct 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
Workday offers software solutions for financial management, human resources, and planning.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- SaaS Data
Workday Domain (required) - The hostname of the Workday server.
Workday Tenant Name (required) - Tenant name as supplied by Workday.
User Name and Password (optional ) - The credentials for a user account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets. You can either authenticate with user name and password, or with X.509 authentication.
Fetch Events Effective X Days Forward (optional, default: 0) - Specify a numerical value to set an effective future date to ensure that information about future hires is accurate. The value can be any integer.
- If a value is specified, this adapter will fetch information relating to future events up to the number of days set in the future.
- If this field is left empty, this adapter will not fetch any information relating to future events.
Custom Report URL (Optional) - Enter a SOAP URL for a Workday Custom Report endpoint. The Custom Report must contain the ‘Employee_ID’ field to match the corresponding worker.
X.509 Private Key (Optional) - Upload the private key file created.
X.509 Public Key (Optional) - Upload the X.509 certificate file issued by Workday.
X.509 Passphrase (Optional) - Enter your passphrase.
Verify SSL - Select to verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Workday Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS Proxy User Name (optional) - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password (optional) - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters
- Users Chunk Per Page (optional, default: 200) - Enter the number of users per a single request.
- Preferred Email Domain (optional) - Enter the preferred domain for work email addresses (such as ThisEmailDomain.com) for each user. When field is empty, Axonius uses the last email address within the list of addresses in the Mail field.
- Exclude Specified User Email (optional) - Enter an email address that you want to exclude from the fetch.
- Include Contingent Workers in Fetch - Select to include contingent workers in the fetch.
- Disable Management Chain Enrichment - Select this option to disable the Management Chain Enrichment process and thus not enrich the management workers list with additional information about each manager.
- Fetch only the most recent records for each worker - Select this option to fetch only the most recent records for each worker.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the Workday Human Resources SOAP API.
The value supplied in User Name must have access to the following domains:
- Self-Service: Current Staffing Information
- Worker Data: Current Staffing Information
- Worker Data: Workers
- Worker Data: Public Worker Reports
This adapter has only been tested with the versions marked as supported, but may work with other versions. Please contact Axonius Support if you have a version that is not listed, and it is not functioning as expected.
|34.0 and up||Yes|