- 1 minute to read
The CSV Serials Adapter is able to import .csv files with inventory information including the serial number of a device and supplemental device data.
It searches for common column names like name, hostname, ip, mac, serial, serialnumber, id, mail, and more to parse the information within the CSV.
The CSV Serials adapter requires the following parameters:
1. Users CSV File - Select this to import users instead of devices.
2. CSV File Name - A unique name for this csv to appear in Axonius.
3. CSV File - Upload a CSV file.
4. CSV URL Path - Use this to make Axonius always fetch a new CSV from this URL.
5. CSV Share Path - Use this to make Axonius always fetch a new CSV from this SMB share.
6. CSV Share Username / Password - Optional username and password for the SMB share.
7. Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes