- 1 minute to read
The CSV Serials Adapter is able to import .csv files with inventory information including the serial number of a device and supplemental device data.
The adapter searches for common column names like name, hostname, ip, mac, serial, serialnumber, id, mail, and more to parse the information within the CSV.
The CSV Serials adapter requires the following parameters:
- Is Users CSV File (optional) - Select this to import users instead of devices.
- Is Installed Software File (optional) - Select this to import installed software list instead of devices. For this option, each record in the CSV must refer to an installed software (software name defined under 'installed_sw_name' column) on a specific device (defined under 'hostname' column).
- CSV File Name - A unique name for this csv to appear in Axonius.
- CSV File - Upload a CSV file.
- CSV URL Path (optional) - Use this to make Axonius always fetch a new CSV from this URL.
- CSV Share Path (optional) - Use this to make Axonius always fetch a new CSV from this SMB share.
- CSV Share Username / Password (optional) - Optional username and password for the SMB share.
- Amazon S3 Bucket Name (optional) - The name of the S3 bucket to get the CSV file.
- Amazon S3 Object Location (optional) - The object location - the file path.
- Amazon S3 Access Key Id and Amazon S3 Secret Access Key (optional) - Credentials to access the S3 object. Leave both empty to use the IAM Role that is attached to the Axonius EC2 instance.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes