Create ServiceNow Computer
- 1 minute to read
The Create ServiceNow Computer action creates a computer in ServiceNow for each of the query result entities.
To configure the Create ServiceNow Computer action, do as follows:
- From the Action Library, click Create CMDB Computer, and then click Create ServiceNow Computer.
- Define a unique action name.
- To use the first connected ServiceNow adapter credentials, select the Use ServiceNow Adapter checkbox. Otherwise, provide credentials to connect ServiceNow: domain, user name and password.NOTETo use this option, you must successfully configure a ServiceNow adapter connection.
- You can choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server. By defualt, verify SSL checkbox is selected.
- You can configure to connect to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- You can control the table that the CI will be created in (Deafult value: cmdb_ci_computer).
- If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node to use to interact with the adapter when executing the enforcement action.
- Save the action.
When the Create ServiceNow Computer action creates a computer in ServiceNow for each of the query results entities, the computer in ServiceNow is created with a set of attributes populated based on the following mapping:
|Axonius Device Field||ServiceNow Attribute|
|Asset Name / Host Name||name|
|Device Manufacuter Serial / BIOS Serial||serial_number|
|Network Interfaces: IPs||ip_address|
|Network Interfaces: MAC||mac_address|