Field Summary Chart
- 1 Minute To Read
The Field Summary chart is a single query metric, consisting of a single query and a chosen field, designed to show calculated outcome (average, count, count true, count false, sum) on the values of the chosen field, across the data-set given by the query.
To configure a Field Summary chart:
- Specify a title for the dashboard chart.
- Select the entity type for the metric, Devices or Users.
- From the Saved Queries drop down, select a saved query or leave empty for all entities (see example above).
- Select a field to run the function.
- The available functions are based on the type of the field you select and vice versa.
- If you chose the Average or Sum function, you can select only integer type fields.
- If you chose the Count function, you can select all the fields except boolean type fields.
- If you chose a Count True or Count False function, you can select only boolean type fields.
- Select a function to calculate:
- Count True
- Count False
- Count Sum
- Click Save.
For example, how many Window OS type devices we have and the average RAM usage across all devices for last scan: