Cisco UCS Manager
- 1 Minute To Read
Cisco UCS Manager supports the entire Cisco UCS server and Cisco HyperFlex Series hyperconverged infrastructure portfolios. It enables server, fabric, and storage provisioning as well as, device discovery, inventory, configuration, diagnostics, monitoring, fault detection, auditing, and statistics collection.
- Cisco UCSM IP (required) - The Cisco UCS Manager server IP address.
- Cisco UCSM Port (optional, default: empty) - Optional port.
- User Name and Password (required) - The user name and password for an account that has read access to the Cisco UCS Manager.
- Secure Connection Supported (required, defaullt: False) - Choose that option if your Cisco UCS Manager server supports secured connection.
- If enabled, Axonius will use a secure connection when communicating with the Cisco UCS Manager server.
- If disabled, Axonius will not use a secure connection when communicating with the Cisco UCS Manager server.
- Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Cisco UCSM IP.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- Choose Instance (required, default: 'Master') - The Axonius node to utilize when connecting to Cisco UCSM IP. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.