- 10 Oct 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 10 Oct 2023
- 1 Minute to read
BigID is data security solution that provides enterprise protection and privacy of personal data.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- BigID Domain (required) - The hostname or IP address of the BigID server.
- User Name and Password (optional) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
When API Token is not supplied, User Name and Password are required. If you supply both an API Token and a User Name and Password, the system will use the username and password for Authentication.
- API Token - (optional) - An API Token to use for Authentication. Refer to BigID API/API Tutorial for details about generating the API Token.
When User Name and Password are not supplied, API Token is required.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Fetch Catalog Data (required, default: true) - Select this option to fill in the Catalog Data field. Note, that if you do not select this option the catalog data is not fetched.
- Fetch attributes list - Select this option to fetch the attributes list of a data catalog item.
- Fetch tags list - Select this option to fetch the tags list of a data catalog item.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.