- 28 May 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 28 May 2023
- 1 Minute to read
BigID is data security solution that provides enterprise protection and privacy of personal data.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- BigID Domain (required) - The hostname or IP address of the BigID server.
- User Name and Password (optional) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
When API Token is not supplied, User Name and Password are required. If you supply both an API Token and a User Name and Password, the system will use the username and password for Authentication.
- API Token - (optional) - An API Token to use for Authentication. Refer to BigID API/API Tutorial for details about generating the API Token.
When User Name and Password are not supplied, API Token is required.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in BigID Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in BigID Domain will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If the SSL certificate can not be validated against the CA database inside of Axonius, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in BigID Domain will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in BigID Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the value supplied in BigID Domain.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the value supplied in BigID Domain.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Fetch Catalog Data (required, default: true) - Select this option to fill in the Catalog Data field. Note, that if you do not select this option the catalog data is not fetched.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.