ESET Endpoint Security
- 1 Minute To Read
ESET Endpoint Security is an anti-malware suite for Windows including web filtering, firewall, USB drive and botnet protection.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Host Name (required) - The hostname or IP Address of the ESET Endpoint Security management server.
- Port (optional, default: 2223) - The required port. If not supplied, port 2223 will be used.
- User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
- Is Domain User (required)
- If enabled, a domain user credentials must be specified. The user name format should be "DOMAIN\USERNAME".
- If disabled, an ESET Endpoint Security 'internal' user credentials should be specified.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Was This Article Helpful?