ESET Endpoint Security
- 1 Minute To Read
ESET Endpoint Security is an anti-malware suite for Windows including web filtering, firewall, USB drive and botnet protection.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Host Name (required) - The hostname or IP Address of the ESET Endpoint Security management server.
- Port (optional, default: 2223) - The required port. If not supplied, port 2223 will be used.
- User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
- Is Domain User (required)
- If enabled, a domain user credentials must be specified. The user name format should be "DOMAIN\USERNAME".
- If disabled, an ESET Endpoint Security 'internal' user credentials should be specified.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
- Exclude no 'Last Seen' devices (required, default: true) - Select whether to exclude devices that do not have 'last seen' indication.
- If enabled, all connections for this adapter will not fetch devices that do not have 'last seen' indication.
- If disabled, all connections for this adapter will fetch devices, even those do not have 'last seen' indication.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.