Orca Cloud Visibility Platform
- 1 minute to read
Orca Cloud Visibility Platform delivers full-stack visibility including prioritized alerts on vulnerabilities, compromises, misconfigurations, and more across all cloud accounts.
The Orca adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Orca Domain – The hostname of the Orca Cloud Visibility Platform server.
- API Key – The API Key generated in the Orca Cloud Visibility Platform.
To genetate an API key, from Orca Cloud Visibility Platform and open the user profile. Then scroll to the Orca API section and click GENERATE API KEY.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.